IRIS-IDFL offers both laboratory and on-site rapid response services to preserve and recover electronic data. We can retrieve and document evidence from a wide range of devices from a single file on a flash drive to terabytes of data on a network server to data from thousands of different types of mobiles devices.
Our Services include:
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- On-site Data Preservation/Imaging
- Cell Phone Acquisition and Analysis
- Computer Usage Reconstruction
- Internet History Analysis
- Social Media Discovery
- Deleted Data Recovery and Analysis
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Conduct Forensically Sound Data Acquisition/Extraction
- Identify and Defeat Passwords and Encryption
- Analysis of Data
- Detailed Forensic Reports
- Certified Examiners & Expert Testimony
- On-site Rapid Response Capabilities
- ISO/IEC 17025 Quality System Guidelines
Our certified examiners have the knowledge and training to conduct complex digital forensic investigations using the latest technology supported by expert court testimony and comprehensive reports. We provide un-biased, independent forensic examinations and assure confidentiality.
IRIS-IDFL has the optimal blend of experienced and certified technical/legal professionals who have handled hundreds of matters involving electronically stored information.
Because we recognize that the time sensitive nature of electronically stored information is critical for the successful recovery of digital evidence, we offer 24 hour emergency rapid response and on-site capabilities. We provide cost effective services following industry standards and best practices.
Call now and speak with a certified expert. IRIS-IDFL is available 24 hours in emergency cases.